Are these possible regarding the rules?
- Fix ground truth labels for training data in an automated but heuristic process.
I believe this is absolutely possible because it is a part of the automated segmentation system and it is reproducible.
- Manually fix ground truth labels for training data.
- Manually add some ground truth labels (e.g. liver) for training data.
- Manually identify some cases or images and remove them from the training process.
Since these only modify the training data, the Manual Prediction clause does not prohibit them.
However, taking the External Data clause very strictly, these may violate the rules especially if we do not share the fixed/added information.
- Use some Grand Challenge data which requires registration for downloading.
Is it regarded as “publicly available” if registration or authorization is required to obtain the external data?